Our comprehensive asset management process provides an efficient, expert service for charities as we take care of every detail, making it as simple as possible. If you are considering asset management for your organisation, below is an outline of our core process:
– Meet with organisation to understand the nature of the redundant IT
– Review and provide a potential resale value figure
– Remove and collect the IT safely and securely
– Repair and refurbish the units and prepare for resale
– Sell refurbished units and donate the profits directly back to the charity
Refurbishment of the IT equipment includes stringent data checks; we wipe asset logs, hard drives and rebuild them. This is essential to protect the sensitive data of all organisations and is a vital step before they can be sold. In the event that any of the desktops or laptops cannot be refurbished, we recycle the materials where possible.