Providing a specialist service to source, supply and deliver BSI Certified refurbished computers for charities across the UK and turn redundant IT into additional funds.
We have been sourcing, supplying and delivering refurbished IT hardware to the charity sector for over 25 years. Our specialist service not only ensures our customers receive high-quality, reliable laptops, desktops and tablets at a 40% cost saving, we also provide audited disposal and resale of assets.
Having worked with many charities over the years, we know the inherent budgetary challenges faced. Our specialist refurbished IT service not only provides a cost saving at point of purchase, we can also help you to significantly reduce your overall spend. Whilst we tailor our approach for each customer’s needs, below is an overview of what you can expect from Renewed:
– Free, no obligation quote: our specialist team will discuss your needs and provide a free, no obligation quote to provide the required IT equipment
– Bespoke solution: based on your requirements, we will source the best refurbished IT equipment at prices up to 40% lower than new.
– Supply & delivery: with your IT equipment agreed, we will deliver the refurbished laptops, desktops and tablets to your location(s) across the UK, at a time to suit you.
– 12-month warranty: every refurbished computer we supply comes with a free 12-month warranty for your peace of mind. We also have a dedicated customer service team on hand should any support be needed.
– Asset removal: we can work with you to remove redundant IT equipment. Once tested and cleaned, based on fair market value, these funds can be put towards your refurbished IT purchase.
Sustainable and money-saving IT
As the world focuses more and more on the importance of sustainability and how we protect the planet’s precious and limited resources, our expertise and approach towards refurbished IT has never been more important.
Not only do refurbished laptops, desktops and tablets from Renewed enable organisations to purchase high-quality, high-performance machines with cost savings of up to 40%, this approach also has a significant impact in meeting sustainability targets.
As we all strive to reduce carbon footprint, reuse and recycle as much as possible, making the switch to refurbished IT can make a huge contribution to achieving or even exceeding your sustainability and green credentials.
Switching to refurbished IT reduces the reliance on the core minerals such as cobalt which are mined to manufacture new computers. The earth’s cobalt resources are rapidly depleting, with an estimated 40 years supply left. By choosing refurbished IT, this also reduces the tonnes and tonnes of e-waste produced each year and sent to landfill.
We have worked with the NSPCC for several years across their UK sites, successfully managing their redundant IT asset removal. During our partnership, we have donated £18,000 back to the charity by reselling their redundant IT equipment. Asset removal and reselling is a stringent process to ensure the data integrity of all machines.
To find out more about our partnership with the NSPCC, read our case study.
Why switch to refurbished IT from The Renewed Store?
- Purchase BSI Kitemark™ certified reconditioned, high-quality, grade A refurbished IT hardware, backed up with a minimum 12-month warranty
- Save in the region of 40% versus the price of new
- Pay for the tech spec you need
- Enhance your organisation’s social value and ESG performance
- Contribute to a circular IT economy, help to reduce digital poverty
- Quality and reliability first. Our return rate is <1%, well below the industry average of 5 – 8% on new machines
We are proud of the impact we have on our clients through delivery of exceptional IT solutions, which positively contribute to their sustainability and save them money. Explore our case studies.