Donate Tech; reimagining IT use and disposal
- Does your IT strategy fully support your ESG policy
- Do you know what happens to your redundant IT?
- Is the value of your redundant IT being maximised?
- Have you considered the positive impact your redundant IT could have?
If the answer to any of these questions is no for your organisation, we would love to chat to you about the Renewed Store’s Donate Tech service.
Businesses typically dispose of their laptops, desktops, tablets and monitors every 3 years. Many of these machines are needlessly crushed; we know there is a better way. We offer a secure, cost-effective alternative to collect, data-wipe and refurbish your redundant IT assets and then maximise their value, second-life usage and sustainability.
Thousands of 3-4 year old devices are disposed of every year, creating mountains of landfill and e-waste, and the continuous mining of non-renewable resources.
Charitable organisations and education settings have limited budgets for their IT equipment. Once refurbished to our BSI accredited standard, your organisation’s redundant IT can perform for up to 10 years, making it a cost-effective solution.
Renewed’s Solution; a second-life for your organisation’s redundant IT
Our Donate Tech service provides a fresh approach to traditional disposal through ITADs or Managed Service providers. Often, this approach sees high-performance assets needlessly destroyed, due to unfounded concerns about data security or a lack of awareness about other options available.
We collect, audit, securely data wipe and refurbish unwanted laptops, desktops, tablets and monitors. Equipment can then be resold to maximise its value for your business, and/or matched to schools and charities looking for equipment and donated to them free of charge.
Our refurbishment process is BSI Kitemark™ Certified, so your donated equipment is ready for those organisations to deploy immediately.
The Donate Tech service:
IT strategies should support organisations’ ESG & CSR goals. With Dontae Tech, we can work together to reduce e-waste, reduce environmental impact and positively benefit schools and charities.
Benefits for your organisation
- Cost-neutral or cost-benefit: Replace the disposal element of existing ITAD contract with Renewed Donate Tech service, and realise the full value of unwanted IT equipment. Based upon the value of equipment, you can choose to donate some or all of your redundant IT equipment to achieve your desired cost outcome.
- Flexibility: Nominate your preferred local school or charitable organisation to build local connection, or we match your assets to an organisation in need.
- End-to-end service: We collect, audit, data wipe, refurbish, match and deliver.
- ESG/Sustainability: Enhance your credentials due to reduced Scope 3 emissions, reduction in landfill and e-waste.
- Community Impact: Help tackle digital poverty and make a positive contribution to schools and charities, their students and teams.
Benefits for the recipient
- Free high-quality IT equipment: Significant IT budget savings to invest in other projects.
- Enhanced IT facilities: Extending IT projects and upgrades beyond the original scope, enhancing overall IT facilities for students and teams.
- Warranty: High-performance, BSI Kitemark™ Certified refurbished equipment with 12-month warranty.
- Time-saving: Reduce time taken to implement IT upgrades, including support from our experienced team.